05 July 2008

Sarena Shrug is No More

I had started making this Sarena Shrug about three years ago and am about 20-25% done. I've decided to take it apart and make something else with the 4 skeins of Cascade 220 Heather, color 2434 Satine yarn that I have. The Sarena Shrug is pretty, but there are prettier things that I can make with the yarn. The reason why I'm taking it apart is because it is taking forever and no matter how much I work on it, I never feel like I'm making much progress. The pattern that I chose doesn't help with the matters because of how it scrunches. Instead I'm going to make Back-To-School u-neck Vest, which is featured in Fitted Knits. The pattern calls for 3 skeins, but I have 4, so I think I'm going to make a scarf with the leftover yarn - not sure which pattern yet, but we'll see. I think that both will be gorgeous.

No comments: