27 November 2007
V-neck Cotton T
I finally finished the V-neck cotton T over the weekend. I must say that I am not pleased with it at all. The pattern is from Bernat and I ended up using Garn - Goa yarn which is 50% cotton and 50% acrylic. The darn thing is just too boxy; there are no curves to it what-so-ever. Currently it hangs in my closet waiting for me to think of something to do with it. I feel like sewing darts in it or something to get rid of the fact that it's too boxy. I don't know, but it will have to wait until Christmas break where I will have the time to think about what to do with it.